What's the easiest way to take downloaded music on my pc and put it on my blackberry 8830? When I go to download manager and click on the media card, I see the music but it doesn't appear on my phone. I think it's because its not coverting the files.
    12-28-07 09:11 AM
    Do You Have A MicroSD Card???
    12-28-07 09:18 AM
    12-28-07 09:19 AM
    Settings>Media Card>Enable Mass Storage as well as Auto Enable Mass Storage when connected should all be set to "on" this will make your SD Card act like an add'nl hard drive on your computer allowing you to browse to the BlackBerry folder, inside that folder will find the Music folder, then allowing you to "drag and drop" your music directly onto your 8830.
    12-28-07 09:20 AM
    They're all set to on but I still don't see it when I explore my computer. I'm probably making this harder than it has to be.
    12-28-07 09:35 AM
    I actually just got a microSD card for Christmas and I was using the DM to download. I was playing around with Windows Media Player (I run vista) and noticed that in my media player, I have a sync tab. All you have to do, it click the sync tab and plug your BB in. It then tells you to drag from the library to the tab on the right to sync the music with your BB. After you have all the songs you want to sync, hit the start sync button and bam, you are good to go. You dont have to go in to DM media manager any longer. If you want to remove music from your phone, you have to go in to DM and do it that.

Try just using the sync tab, I found that to be a lot easier then DM.
    12-29-07 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD