How do you store music in the media music (artists/albums/genres)? My songs goes to (all songs). Trying to separate the artists or albums in folders.
    I have searched but no luck.
    Thanks
    12-21-07 09:04 AM
    im still sort of a noob... but i believe you have to download a media manager...search teh forums for flipside...its pretty sweet.
    12-21-07 09:07 AM
    i have got so mad at media manager that i gave up...... i burned a cd from i tunes, cause that is the only way to get music from i tunes to media manager. once the cd was loaded back up onto media manager i cant get it to put it on my device!!!! they sure dont have synching media manager down, like they do my contacts and calendar!
    12-21-07 09:23 AM
    Songs will be sorted by their ID3 tags. If they are not tagged properly, they won't show in the various views.
    12-21-07 09:54 AM
    The artist, genre, album art, etc. should be embedded in the file tag. It has nothing to do with storing it in the right folder. There are a million programs to manage mp3 tags.

Also, you really need to have a memory card to store music. I use Windows Media Player to edit tags and synch and it works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-07 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD