If you have more than one all day event on a given day (example two people's birthdays). Is there any way to see all of the all day events in the week view? Currently I am only able to see one of the all day events in the bottom of the screen where it lists the event your cursor is currently on.
    07-08-08 12:17 PM
    I don't see a solution with the native software. I don't use week view and was unaware of this limitation until I saw your post. I get the same result you do: only one of two all day events show up at the bottom of the page. I played around with the options and can't find a way around it. A forum search turned up some requests for better week views, but no comments on or solutions to your specific issue. Probably they just didn't notice that flaw while focusing on others.
    07-09-08 12:10 AM
    Yikes, I didn't notice this either until your post. I always use the day or month view.
    07-09-08 12:13 AM
    I agree. I can only view the first birthday of multiple birthdays on the same day. There is no other way to see the others. Help???
    03-30-11 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD