I was trying to download an mp3 through the BB browser. I receive an error 403 and when I click details I get this:

"The following error was encountered: � The request or reply is too large. If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error. Your cache administrator is webmaster."

Any idea how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-08 08:40 PM
    You can't. You cannot download large files or anything with a Blackberry using any kind of browser. BBs surf the web via Proxy servers which condense the pages down. The operators of the Proxy (RIM) limit what you can and cannot download based on size and content. Sucks, I know, but that's a limitation of a BB that no one seems to disclose for some reason. Initially it was done to speed browsing up, but now it's just anoying because it limits your capabilities like you found out.
    01-20-08 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD