My GPS icon seems to gone. I have checked to see if it was hidden, but it it's not there when I select show all. The maps icon is there, and I can use the GPS from there, but it's not as convenient. Did Sprint get rid of the GPS icon and just go with just the Maps icon?
    Last edited by cberryinclass; 02-06-08 at 12:59 AM.
    02-06-08 12:47 AM
    sounds like you lost a service book, try resending them. Solved my problem with GPS, although i am on ATT.
    02-06-08 01:00 AM
    How do you resend for a service book? I did go to service books under options > advanced options > services books. However, I do not see a command that allows you to send for service books.
    02-06-08 06:41 AM
    GPS icon? That's a new one on me because there never was one. Are you talking about BB Maps or Telenav possibly?
    02-06-08 10:00 AM
    Yes, it must have been Telenav. I have BB Maps, but had both icons previously. It was yellow with a black road (s curved road).
    02-06-08 12:05 PM
    Yeah, that's Telenav. It's not a free service, so if you don't need spoken directions why use it? You can also use Google Maps... it works well also.
    02-06-08 04:28 PM
    Telenav is a part of my work package, so I don't mind paying for it...since I am not paying actually.
    02-06-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD