I hope someone can help me...it seems that if I am using a program on my bb my phone does not ring if someone calls... it goes straight to voicemail and then i get a missed called notification. Is there a setting to change this?
    04-28-08 08:23 AM
    If you are in an "active" data transmit, that will happen from time to time, as both phone and data cannot transmit simultaneously (same with being on the phone, you cannot browse the internet). While it is rare, it can happen.
    04-28-08 08:29 AM
    Data has always been interrupted for me when a voice call comes in. This has held true for both BIS and TCP Socket data.

What program specifically are you using when this happens? Is it just one in perticular or anything (including programs that are part of the OS load?)
    04-28-08 10:02 AM
    my voice mail comes in. The phone doesn't ring alerting me there is a call when in other apps.
    04-28-08 10:34 AM
    What other apps, we asked?
    04-28-08 10:40 AM
    I hope someone can help me...it seems that if I am using a program on my bb my phone does not ring if someone calls... it goes straight to voicemail and then i get a missed called notification. Is there a setting to change this?
    check the settings on the profile of the sound and adjust the settings
    04-28-08 10:46 AM
    check soun profile normal , adjust the settings
    04-28-08 10:47 AM
    I thought this was "normal" behavior.

This morning I was on the phone and the connection was bad. So the other person hung up and said they'd call me right back. She called twice and both times it went straight to voicemail. As soon as I hung up I had a quick data connection automatically and received one email.
    04-28-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD