I updated my O.S. to 4.5 and noticed that my password keeper is not included. I tried the apploader and it is not available for selection. It is also not hidden. It is simply gone. I tried to restore it from the previous backup but it would not allow me to restore since it is not a current application.
    Can anyone please tell me where can I download password keeper from?

Thanks,
    04-03-09 03:36 PM
    Password Keeper is a part of the OS. I can't imagine how it could be missing, unless you ran CrackMem and deleted it as part of the install. Obviously you'd know if you'd done that. The only thing I can suggest is install the OS again.
    04-04-09 07:39 PM
    i have noticed this once or twice. when u loaded the os it was probably not checked. if you open app loader and find pk it will probably NOT have a check mark on it... check mark it and then finish loading it... it should show back up.
    04-05-09 07:18 PM
    Well the same thing happened to me in reloading the OS (Nuked BB) once the OS was loaded the only thing I see odd is the Password Keeper is not to be found. Not in the list of Applications either.
    04-11-09 07:46 PM
    The same thing happened to me my phone nuked during my download and then I lost mt notepad, brick breaker, password keeper and bb messenger can some one help me to get these apps back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 02:10 PM
    I deleted Pswd Keeper from my device, as well as help, because I use Ewallet, yet Psswd keeper doesn't show in my apps list in DM!
    06-09-09 08:48 AM
    Tony,

do you have your os instatlled on your PC?
    06-09-09 09:09 AM
    Nope...downloading it right now from Verizon's website....
    Here is the file name: 8330AMEA_PBr4_1.5.0_rel101_PL3.2.0.51_A4.5.0.77.ex e
    Do I just double click to execute it when done?

I had posted this issue in the 83xxxx forum and only third party apps appear in the app loader on DM so they said do the same as you.
    Last edited by Tony Bag O Donuts; 06-09-09 at 09:23 AM.
    06-09-09 09:20 AM
    It worked Thanks!!!!!!!!
    06-09-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD