First of all, I have checked the FAQ and the 101 tips on memory cleaning/recovery.

I have installed version 4.5 release .135 in a 8830WE (over a month already and has worked fine until now. For the last week, I have had the problem of low memory. The only thing I have installed during the last week was the update to Slacker, which I completely removed when I started having the problem. After a battery pull, I was gettin lest than 2MB of Free Files. I followed the tips on releasing memory and went up to 3.95MB. Then, after few minutes, goes down to 2.75, then to 1.5 and finally to 0 within 5 to 10 minutes and without doing anything. I tried Memoryup Pro and it didn't help so, I unistalled it.

I decided to do a backup and after 3 consecutive tries, I did a baterry pull again and it was still getting stock half way in the RMS Database backup.

I have to reset and even pull battery so many times a day!!! Any idea or suggestions?
    03-27-09 07:11 PM
    From the status screen, hit menu and database sizes... Hopefully that can give you an idea where your memory is going...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:46 PM
    I would suggest if your saving pics make sure they are being saved on your media card (if you have one) rather than your device memory. You may also need to delete some themes, third party apps etc. I know that you already checked the 101 series for memory but here is another link that may help. Good luck!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...lecture+series
    03-27-09 11:59 PM
    I installed OS 4.5 version .138 and it solved the problem. I installed in on Monday and since then, I have not had to reset my Berry. On Monday, memory started at almost 11MB, and by the end of the day it was down to 4, running Viigo and don't remember what else. Right now, 3 days later, it's still at 4, as I said, without any reset. I don't remerber when was the last time I went for so long with out one.
    04-02-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD