--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am so new to blackberry and get frustrated so easy....I look for hours without finding what I am looking for.

I have the 8830 world edition. I put in a memory card. Do I have to do anything to make this work or recognize it.

I downloaded VR+ to record my school lectures. ARGH! I can record for almost 30 minutes....then it jams up or tells me: cannot start recording. Free memory space is less than 5 Mb. Remove some files or select another folder to store the recording. Have no idea how to do this? Is there a manual for this software?

Thought I was electronic savy....NOT!

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Beth
    10-21-07 09:48 PM
    Did you format the card in the BlackBerry?
    10-21-07 09:56 PM
    How do you format a media card?
    10-22-07 07:15 AM
    Go to "options" then "media Card." Once inside the "media card" section, hit the function key (next to the send key) and select "format card."
    10-22-07 09:15 AM
    Thank you for the format media card.....but, how do I use the VR+ ?
    10-22-07 11:48 AM
    You're on your own on that one. I have no idea as I do not use it. Go visit VR+: Record, Playback and E-mail Voice memo :: BlackBerry :: Products and do a bit of reading. Let us know what you think of the software. There may be others that are interested in it also.
    10-22-07 11:55 AM
    Thanks so much for the info. It worked!!
    10-24-07 09:23 AM
    Glad I could help.
    10-24-07 09:31 AM
    By default, VR+'s settings is to save your recording into your device memory. In order to change this setting, go to SETTING > RECORD and then just change your path. Then you can easily access it using your Media app.
    10-24-07 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD