Ever since I did my first battery pull last week my battery is loose and makes a wierd sound when I'm typing sometimes.

This device is only a week and a half old, but the sound and looseness is annoying the heck out me

Anyone notice this with their 8830? What did you do about it if you have experienced it?
    12-24-07 04:54 PM
    Yes

Nothing
    12-24-07 08:38 PM
    Ditto! Mine has felt flaky since day one, however, being in love with my BB like I am...I looked past it. But I do feel you though.
    12-24-07 08:57 PM
    My media card holder flopped around since day one. I didn't report it or send it back because I didn't want to wait for another to be sent out. This is my second WE. It locks down fine, the card reads well so, I just leave it alone. I think the second shipping of this phone is just faulty workmanship (under the hood) across the board. The phone itself is solid and works impeccably. Have you noticed that T-mobile stopped selling the WE?
    12-26-07 10:28 AM
    T-Mobile didn't stop selling the WE (World Edition). It never had an 8830. They sold the 8800 which is not the same thing in terms of the WE branding and radio combination of CDMA/GSM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-26-07 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD