How do I load pics from my computer?

Thanks
    02-24-08 12:01 PM
    connect BB to PC via USB. Select "Enable Mass Storage" when prompted on BB. open "my Computer" on PC, look for Removable storage, (on mine it's F) you can then drag n drop files from PC to BB.
    02-24-08 12:07 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    02-24-08 12:30 PM
    Thanks, I was wondering why when I clicked on my E drive it says it wasn't there, now I know I need to enable mass storage.
    02-24-08 09:12 PM
    Select "Enable Mass Storage" when prompted on BB

This option doesn't pop up on my BB? When I click on the corresponding drive "K" in my case, it says please insert a disc into drive K.

Any ideas? spent an hr on the phone w/ verizon/blackberry support, they guy put me on hold every 2 min and ultimate got me nowhere.

Miz
    03-31-08 02:39 PM
    Select "Enable Mass Storage" when prompted on BB

This option doesn't pop up on my BB? When I click on the corresponding drive "K" in my case, it says please insert a disc into drive K.

Any ideas? spent an hr on the phone w/ verizon/blackberry support, they guy put me on hold every 2 min and ultimate got me nowhere.

Miz
    Do you have a micro SD card inserted in your phone. If not you have to go buy one. About $25-50 depending on the type.
    03-31-08 03:23 PM
    Also go to Options>> advanced options>> Media Card. Set Media Card Support to On, Mass Storage Mode Support to On, and Auto Enable Mass Storage When Connected to either Yes or Prompt. I use Prompt.
    03-31-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD