I currently have my "Keep Messages" set for my email messages on forever. My qustion is if I change the option to 2 months or other option, will it permenantly delete those messages from my laptop once it syncs? I don't want to delete them, just not show all of the older emails on my BB.

Any help appreciated.

DW
    03-01-09 07:55 PM
    Change your delete options for syncing to delete on handheld only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 07:58 PM
    Thanks for the tip, but if I do that the emails that I delete on my BB won't delete from my computer thru the wireless sync...right? It alrady drives me crazy that when I delete emails from my computer it won't delete on my BB and causes me twice the work...?
    03-01-09 08:03 PM
    Thanks for the tip, but if I do that the emails that I delete on my BB won't delete from my computer thru the wireless sync...right? It alrady drives me crazy that when I delete emails from my computer it won't delete on my BB and causes me twice the work...?
    Correct. Can't have cake and eat it too.
    03-02-09 11:08 AM
    I don't have anything over 15 days in may mailbox to check this but maybe but maybe it will only delete items from the handheld according to the keep option but not on the desktop. Maybe the delete on both option works with manual deletion and not the keep option. I can check this in a few day once some of may messages go part the 15 keep option.
    03-02-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD