I just broke down and went through insurance to get a refurbished 8830. Is there anything I should know about the swap. I have to activate the other but wanted to see if there's anything I should know. This new one does not have the browser icon in the application page. It says its there in the application list in the setup. Not sure if I have to activate my email to get it on here or something. Any thoughts?
    05-22-08 08:31 PM
    You need to register the new phone.
    05-22-08 08:56 PM
    Well of course or I can't use it. I also need to Backup what i have and send the other phone back within 10 days. I mean more on the software side. How do i fully wipe the handheld? Should I export all of my other info like downloaded themes and games. Or do those transfer? Just wondering if theres any horror stories i have not seen on here. Thanks for the speedy reply.
    05-22-08 11:56 PM
    like new. And if it doesn't hound them everyday until you get one that actually is refurbished and works like new. Sometimes you will need to go through 3-4-5 of them before you get a good one.

And if they say....well...we just don't have your model today...scream to your provider about how they take your money but fail to deliver the goods.
    Last edited by Sammythebarber; 05-23-08 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Spelling, grammar, lack of clear thought, rambling, incomplete sentences.
    05-23-08 06:19 AM
    like new. And if it doesn't hound them everyday until you get one that actually is refurbished and works like new. Sometimes you will need to go through 3-4-5 of them before you get a good one.

And if they say....well...we just don't have your model today...scream to your provider about how they take your money but fail to deliver the goods.
    Waoooooooo
    05-23-08 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD