I was on the Handango website looking for a sudoku app for my 8830 (Brick Breaker isn't really cutting it for my subway ride!). So I downloaded a free trial of a sudoku app to my desktop, but I can't figure out how to install it onto my 8830 - it downloaded two files, sudoku.alx and sudoku.cod ... any suggestions??

btw I am using Mac OSX and PocketMac for Blackberry with my 8830.

thanks!
    10-01-07 05:43 PM
    I downloaded this too directly to my phone via the handango InHand. If you don't have this loaded on the phone, try it first. Load the InHand right from the Handango site. It will give you free downloads, ringtones, pictures, etc. It was really easy to do and Sudoku is fun on the phone. It gives you two different settings which are really cool. I have a mac too..... by the way..... have you figured out how to download media (music) from your mac to the bb?
    10-01-07 07:51 PM
    I downloaded this too directly to my phone via the handango InHand. If you don't have this loaded on the phone, try it first. Load the InHand right from the Handango site. It will give you free downloads, ringtones, pictures, etc. It was really easy to do and Sudoku is fun on the phone. It gives you two different settings which are really cool. I have a mac too..... by the way..... have you figured out how to download media (music) from your mac to the bb?
    thanks, I will give that a try! ... which Sudoku program are you using? Do you like it?

I haven't been able to transfer music from my Mac to my Blackberry exactly ... I've installed a program called Parallels that lets me run a Windows virtual environment, installed the Blackberry desktop manager, and then it lets me transfer music the 'windows' way. People keep talking about the blackberry being recognized in the Finder, but I can't for the life of me get it to work.
    10-03-07 06:51 AM
    I have the magmic sudoku version 1.0.9 game and I love it. It gives me two different types of styles. Really cool. It times you to see how long it takes you to finish it and gives you different levels, easy, medium, hard, etc.
    Thanks for the info on the mac question too.
    10-03-07 07:58 AM
    Keta- I havent actually done this since I dont have a Mac or a media capable BB but from what I have read on other posts when pocket mac is open and you plug your bb in you have to enable mass media storage and then u will be able to just drag files into your bb.
    10-03-07 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD