I have two email accounts on my blackberry 8830. On one account, after reading on the 8830, if i go to my computer and look at it- it auto deletes from the blackberry. On the other account it remains even after looking at it on my computer. How do I make the one account stop auto-deleting?

(2) This account that auto deletes does not keep copies of emails sent from my computer either, while the other account will copy to my blackberry and i would like both accounts to copy to the blackberry.

Can someone help me with this? Thanks.
    05-21-08 09:36 PM
    If your email is set up in outlook on your computer and outlook isn't set to leave a copy of messages on the server that could cause the messages to delete from your berry
    05-21-08 09:40 PM
    my email is on outlook- both accounts. How do i do this?
    05-21-08 09:42 PM
    I was having a similar problem. If you're on BIS and using Outlook Express, do the following:

1. Open Outlook Express
    2. Go to Tools/Accounts
    3. Choose the account you want to leave the messages on the server
    4. Click Properties
    5. Choose the Advanced tab
    6. Place a checkmark next to the option "leave a copy of messages on server" and click OK.
    05-21-08 09:50 PM
    It's almost the same for outlook too.

from outlook click the tools, then email accounts. then view or change existing accounts. then choose one of the accounts. then more settings, then advanced, and thennnnn leave a copy of messages on server!

a few extra steps!
    05-21-08 09:53 PM
    thanks! the box was not checked (for either account) so i have checked them and will see what happens.
    05-21-08 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD