My memory will not allow any more 3rd party applications, but I have a 16 gb SD memory card installed. I can't figure out how to download new applications (and my old applications) to my SD card.

So what are the step by step processes...

How do I download new applications to my SD card?
    How do I download old applications to my SD card?
    How do I then use those application that are stored on my SD card?
    11-04-09 08:21 AM
    RIM doesn't allow users to run applications off the SDcard
    11-04-09 08:22 AM
    So is there an application that works to allow you to do this? I have read on other threads, but I can't figure out exactly which one to download, if it is worth it and/or how to do it....
    11-04-09 08:24 AM
    So is there an application that works to allow you to do this? I have read on other threads, but I can't figure out exactly which one to download, if it is worth it and/or how to do it....
    I wonder if you are referring to archiving but that only allows you to reinstall the application at a later time not run it from the card.
    11-04-09 08:33 AM
    I've never heard of any application that does this. Appworld allows you to archive apps on the SDcard, but you can't run off it, it has to be stored on the device
    11-04-09 08:33 AM
    Ya! Archiving it! That is what I want to do - but I'm not sure exactly how to do it....help is much appreciated b/c I haven't been able to figure it out on my own from reading other threads.
    11-04-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD