Hi everyone,
    I deactivated my data plan and am selling my phone - I need to find out how to delete my email settings because my email was automatically downloading to my phone. I never synced it online anywhere to get it to come through my phone so Im not sure what the heck to do - maybe I should just change my email password and I wont have to worry?

Also,what will the person who buys the phone need to activate it? I have the box still since its only 2 months old but sent the upc symbol in to get a rebate and didnt keep a copy, Im hoping theres nothing on there I need.

Anyway any help would be appreciated. I deleted everything except my email settings.
    11-14-07 08:30 AM
    My guess would be to use the Desktop Manager, and remove all applications from your BlackBerry. I think there's an option in there to remove everything, including email setup and all your data. You might want to try contacting your wireless provider for assistance.
    11-14-07 09:11 AM
    Just go to your Blackberry internet page and delete the e-mail account.
    example; [email protected].
    Then log in and delete the e-mail account then phone will no longer receive mail from your bis.
    11-14-07 01:31 PM
    After you have deleted your applications, you might need to wipe your handheld after. It will delete all files and settings.

Options > Security Options > General Settings > (click menu) Wipe Handheld
    11-14-07 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD