I would like to have my profile change from normal to phone only and then back again at set times.

I need to be on-call in the evenings and need to have calls come in but do not need to be woken up with incoming emails. Right now I manually change it every day but sometimes forget to change it and get woken up or forget to change it back and miss emails in the morning until I remember.

thanks
    06-05-08 12:22 PM
    http://www.wheatoncs.com/blackberry/bbprofiles/

BlackBerry Profile Switcher

IT'S HERE!

You've asked for it. Well, now you have it. The first ever Notifications Profile Switcher for the BlackBerry.

If you're ready to buy, get it on Handango.
    BlackBerry Profile Scheduler
    Not ready to buy, and need to try it before you buy it?

Please try it before you buy it.

Version 1.3
    Get it here, via OTA download:
    OTA (Over the Air) Download

Get it here, for a Desktop Manager download:
    Desktop Manager Download
    To install, unzip the zip file and install via the Desktop Manager using BBProfiles.alx

What can the program do?
    • Allow you to create "rules" to control which Profile is active. You select the Profile, the days and the duration of the rule.
    • Assign a Profile to a Calendar event. The rule will automatically adjust if the time of the Calendar event is changed. Likewise, the rule will delete itself if the calendar event is deleted.
    • Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions.
    There are a few things you need to be aware of as you try out the program.
    • The program is currently tested on a large number of BlackBerry devices on OS 4.1 and 4.2.
    • The program requires that keystroke injection be allowed for the application. (Instructions on how to do this are in the application.)
    • The profile will not switch when the BlackBerry is holstered or the keyboard is locked. You will be notified by a vibrating alert if this condition occurs, and immediately upon unlocking, or unholstering, the profile will switch.
    • Cannot work with custom profiles (coming soon!)
    • Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions.
    06-05-08 12:33 PM
    Amazing what I can find on Google
    06-05-08 12:34 PM
    chadsfake - the app yester18 posted should work just fine for what you need. I purchased it a few weeks ago and it definitely works as advertised. Haven't had any issues with it so far, so do the trial and see if you like it.
    06-05-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD