OK, after much cursing was able to finally get my Sprint 8830 to connect to my notebook via BT.

Now if I could only figure out how to tether via Bluetooth so I could use it to browser the net on my notebook.

Anyone know how? Searched for 'bluetooth tether' but no answers...

Thanks!
    01-21-08 04:58 PM
    WOO HOO! Got bluetooth tether for my notebook to work on Vista Home Edition..

Took some work ( See Dev-Toast � Blog Archive � Uncrippling Bluetooth in Vista RTM) though it was worth it. Now when I am on the road, which is quite often these days, no need to dig through the notebook computer bag, find the USB cable, plug in, etc., etc.

Click on Blackberry Bluetooth connection and I am online..

01-21-08 08:42 PM
    AWESOME, thanks for the link. I didn't even know this was possible. MUCH easier. Thanks again.
    01-22-08 11:31 PM
    WOO HOO! Got bluetooth tether for my notebook to work on Vista Home Edition..

Took some work ( See Dev-Toast � Blog Archive � Uncrippling Bluetooth in Vista RTM) though it was worth it. Now when I am on the road, which is quite often these days, no need to dig through the notebook computer bag, find the USB cable, plug in, etc., etc.

Click on Blackberry Bluetooth connection and I am online..

anybody got step by step for XP? i dont have vista and recently reformatted my laptop and cant find how to do it.
    02-14-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD