I just got the 8830 for work, but I want to download music on it to since I ALWAYS have my blackberry I thought it would be better than having an MP3 player... but I can not figure out how to download music on to it. I have checked the book and there is nothing explaining how to use it... SO I know I may sound STUPID but is there anyone that can tell me how to put music on this...
    Thanks
    12-29-08 01:34 PM
    I just got the 8830 for work, but I want to download music on it to since I ALWAYS have my blackberry I thought it would be better than having an MP3 player... but I can not figure out how to download music on to it. I have checked the book and there is nothing explaining how to use it... SO I know I may sound STUPID but is there anyone that can tell me how to put music on this...
    Thanks
    First make sure that you have a memory card. Next go to options>media card and make sure that the Auto enable mass storage mode when connected is set to prompt or yes. Next hook the phone up to the PC. If you set the setting to prompt select yes on the phone asking for permission. Open up your my computer and open the removable media drive up that should be there for the phone's memory card. Add music to the music folder.
    12-29-08 07:04 PM
    Thanks so much!
    12-30-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD