Hi everyone,

I have the Blackberry 8830 and everything was working great until today, for no obvious reason, it has stopped receiving emails from my gmail account. I see that I'm getting new emails on gmail.com but there are not showing up on my Blackberry. And I can still send emails. I sent one to myself and it showed up on gmail.com...but again, not on the Blackberry.

Has anyone experienced this? What should I do?

Thanks!
    Christyn
    09-07-07 06:02 PM
    Just a guess on my part -- I bet RIM had issues today. I did not get ANY email almost all afternoon - about a half hour ago ALL my email downloaded. Same thing happened to another friend today.

Hopefully it will come back on its own.
    Ramona Chester NH
    09-07-07 06:21 PM
    I've had this problem as well...I have two yahoo accounts and a gmail account. One of the yahoo accounts and the gmail account is working, but one of the other yahoo accounts is still having problems...I do get the emails eventually, but easily at least 30 minutes to an hour later...I hope this is just a RIM issue...
    09-08-07 07:22 PM
    hi, im having this problem. it started yesterday... i did a battery pull ..then i got a bunch at once. today my bb was pretty quiet.. hardly any emails. i logged into my yahoo & aol accounts & i have emails there. ive done 2 battery pulls today & now im not getting ANY email on the bb.. just on my pc.

can anyone help??
    12-03-07 07:32 PM
    t mobile told me there system is down and that is why i am not getting emails so if you are with tmobile thats why
    12-03-07 07:54 PM
    t mobile told me there system is down and that is why i am not getting emails so if you are with tmobile thats why
    not with tmobile but i just read on another site that RIM is having troubles... a lot of people arent receiving emails.
    that makes me feel better that its not just my bb!
    12-03-07 08:01 PM
    I'm with verizon...and i have not received emails today and when i try to compose an email it now says "no message services configured. you will only be able to save draft." ... anyone know whats going on?
    12-03-07 08:32 PM
    Same here. Can send out, but not getting Gmail at all. Getting my independent work email though via externally hosted Exchange Server.
    12-03-07 11:39 PM
    bis problem all over all carriers from what i can tell at other site forums.
    12-04-07 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD