I need to purchase one and fast. Probably will go through Verizon to order it. Have heard great things about Jawbone and Plantronics, maybe a little about Motorola. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Will be used for travel, so ambient noise is a concern. Cost is not an option...

Thank you!
    04-03-08 01:31 AM
    JAWBONE hands down im on my third one, people keep stealing haha, get the red that one is fire.

oh blue ant z9 is good also they the best warranty.
    04-03-08 01:35 AM
    just get blue ant z9 i plan on picking that up if i were to lose my jawbone again. its smaller looks good, its cheaper and comes with a clip and like i said before the warranty makes it a smoking deal if anything were to happen to it
    04-03-08 01:37 AM
    or the LG PRADA bluetooth it has a LCD display , if youre materialistic hahaha sorry i love bluetooths
    04-03-08 01:38 AM
    I use the JABRA BT8040 and love it. You can also listen to your music downloaded to your media player.
    04-12-08 08:51 AM
    BlueAnt Z9 ! The Jawbone didn't fit my ear and felt like it was falling off all of the time. Heard good things about it, but I prefer the Ant
    04-12-08 08:55 AM
    Jawbone, no problem whatsoever. I also use the Plantronics, but find the Battery life to be too short.
    Motorola, had nothing but problems with them, even had people tell me to get rid of that blankety blank headset.
    04-12-08 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD