Hi all!
    Please help me figure out what is wrong. My email is not pushing to my phone, EVEN THOUGH SERVICE BOOKS SEND SUCCESSFULLY. What else can I do?
    Karen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 06:45 PM
    Try a battery pull. Can sometimes solve the issue.
    09-23-08 08:25 PM
    Helps if you tell us what email account type you're using.
    09-23-08 09:37 PM
    I've got Verizon and had trouble today too with my e-mail not even showing up. I did a battery pull, resent the service books, but not much helped. I'm in Southern California, wonder if Verizon is having a problem.
    09-23-08 09:45 PM
    perhaps send service book(s) again?

cheers, craig.
    09-23-08 10:09 PM
    Do you use Yahoo? If so PM me and I'll tell you who to call.
    09-25-08 01:56 PM
    Have you tried deleting the account on your BIS. The re-creating it? This sometimes works.
    09-25-08 02:13 PM
    Unless she's coming back to fill in the blanks everything else is just a waste of space on here.
    09-25-08 04:22 PM
    Including your post. Relax! Its a forum and people are trying to help! People can post as much as they like on these boards, which is part of the fun.
    09-25-08 05:39 PM
    For what it is worth my Yahoo Mail Plus has been a disaster since I was "upgraded" about 2 weeks ago. I get my Blackberry email hours late sometimes overnight.

At first I thought it was network or RIM issues but I noticed that my emails also did not show up on my computer for quite some time.

Anyway, the problem at Yahoo seems to be that the upgrade sets up 2 separate accounts for you. This cannot be changed back. The way it was explained to me is that the email has to "go around" in circles a couple of times before it finally seats itself into a box. That is, at least partly, why it takes so long to get mail.

Anyway, I know Yahoo is going to be unable to fix this problem in a timely fashion so, I am going to take my monetary losses for what I paid them, and move on to a better system.

The "old", "non-upgraded", mailboxes seem to work fine.
    09-26-08 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD