I recently went overseas with my 8830. I was able to send 3-4 emails per day before MSN would not allow me to send any more emails until I logged in to MSN for anti-spam purposes. When I launched the link MSN sent from my 8830, a white screen would appear with "Log In" at the top. As I was not able to see anything, I could not log in and type the scrambled letters and numbers that typically appear for anti-spam purposes. Thus, I was limited to sending 3-4 emails per day from my 8830 until I could get to a PC, log in to MSN, and type the scrambled characters. Once I did this, I could only send another 3-4 emails from my 8830 and would then receive another "Please log in" email from MSN.

When home, I primarily work from on my PC and do not send many emails from my 8830. I have received the "Please log in" email only once in two weeks. I received the "please log in" emails from MSN daily while overseas because I was using my 8830 exclusively. I am very frustrated as I have to travel again soon. Can anyone help?
    11-30-07 02:00 AM
    Do you currently pay for you MSN account?....or are you axxsing via WAP/Browser and sending from MSN that way?
    11-30-07 02:27 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

I pay for the MSN Hotmail service. When I first bought my 8830, I had a free Hotmail service and thus was unable to add my Hotmail email account to the 8830 until I upgraded.

I wondered if the problem is that the 8830 can't support the scripts required for the MSN anti-spam screen, which means the problem will never be resolved until MSN stops sending me the anti-spam emails.
    11-30-07 06:31 PM
    I exolained the problem to MSN and, fortunately, they disengaged the anti-spam login feature on my account.
    12-03-07 07:41 AM
    wow ... i didnt know ppl still payed for email ... you might want to check out www.gmail.com ...
    12-03-07 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD