Whilst reading CB just now in the Taco Bell/Long John Silvers parking lot (I didn't have enough time to finish while eating inside...lol) I inadvertanely held the "back" key for about a second, and the browser closed out completely, and reverted to the home screen. I had to reopen the browser, and was directed to my home page. I never knew this was possible. I usually hit the BB key and close the browser manually, or simply press the end call button to go to the home screen. But apparently, pressing and holding the back key for a second or so will in fact close the browser. Simply tapping the button, brings you back to the previous page which I've obv always known...Hmph...heh. Who knew!?

Michael

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 06:32 PM
    Nice find. I never knew that.
    02-10-09 07:19 PM
    +1 that is a great find....
    02-10-09 07:27 PM
    That actually works with most programs. Give it a shot!
    02-10-09 07:35 PM
    Wow! The things you learn here are priceless. I'm going to have to remember this when I'm the taco bell/long john silvers parking lot.

Last edited by eripmu; 02-10-09 at 07:41 PM.
    02-10-09 07:38 PM
    Hahaha - I rarely ever eat that crap, but those apple empananas......!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd kill for them!!!!!

Wow! The things you learn here are priceless. I'm going to have to remember this when I'm the taco bell/long john silvers parking lot.

02-11-09 11:50 AM
    Actually, before posting I tried it on most of my apps, and it simply brings you to the home screen like its supposed to - however, when you HOLD the back key in the BB browser, it quits the browser entirely...all of my other apps are just simply hidden when holding the back key...

That actually works with most programs. Give it a shot!
    02-11-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD