This may be a naive question, but in order to use my groupwise account from work did I need to sign up for verizon's higher priced "work" email package that was pushed at the time of sale? I opted for the $30 internet and email package that promised me up to 11 email accounts.
    Thanks for any help
    02-17-09 12:21 PM
    This may be a naive question, but in order to use my groupwise account from work did I need to sign up for verizon's higher priced "work" email package that was pushed at the time of sale? I opted for the $30 internet and email package that promised me up to 11 email accounts.
    Thanks for any help
    You have to connect to your companies BES server. Call your IT or IS guys at work to see if they can do that for you.
    02-17-09 02:37 PM
    They don't have a BES server....
    02-17-09 02:52 PM
    I have been trying to figure this out for months and just finally got it, do the steps listed below, you will get a push of all your groupwise emails to another account msn, yahoo whatever. The only downside is they will only delete from that account not from your groupwise account. Hope this helps.

Go to the Groupwise toolbar
    Select TOOLS then RULES
    Then check item type email box
    Then in the dropdown select forward to
    then type your other email address. If you dont have another set up a yahoo or any other account and then run that account thru your BBerry
    02-17-09 03:15 PM
    I have been trying to figure this out for months and just finally got it, do the steps listed below, you will get a push of all your groupwise emails to another account msn, yahoo whatever. The only downside is they will only delete from that account not from your groupwise account. Hope this helps.

Select TOOLS then RULES
    then type your other email address. If you dont have another set up a yahoo or any other account and then run that account thru your BBerry
    Lmao I had just figured this out myself. LOL
    02-17-09 04:50 PM

Select TOOLS then RULES
    We tried this too...our groupwise administrator has the system set up where it will not forward/push any emails...just appointments. They won't unlock that citing "security reasons."
    02-23-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD