I can't reconcile my groupwise email with my BB. I'm forced to use BIS, BES is not available. I have reconcile option turned on, but nothing happens. Any advise? Any third party software, not involving servers, if that is possible?
    08-04-08 02:56 PM
    I can't reconcile my groupwise email with my BB. I'm forced to use BIS, BES is not available. I have reconcile option turned on, but nothing happens. Any advise? Any third party software, not involving servers, if that is possible?
    You mean BES is not available because your company does not support it?

BES for Novell GroupWise

BIS has some limitations, and true reconciliation is one of them. If you follow some of the general ideas behind BIS it works fine.

Even BIS connects to a server, so not sure what software you would use.
    08-04-08 10:51 PM
    Yes, BES is not available to me, because the company doesn't support it. It's too bad b/c it seems like something that would really help.
    08-05-08 11:26 AM
    I've seen some third party programs available that use their own server, therefore making email reconciliation possible. But I need something that will allow me to reconcile groupwise email without having to change the servers I am currently hooked up to.
    08-05-08 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD