How do you do this? The manual talks about how to make them but how do I retrieve them?

The reason I ask is I have a small logo of the world with a 1 next to it on my main screen and I don't know how to remove it. (It's in the same location you see the little envelope if you have a message)
    07-21-07 03:30 PM
    Try this. From your browser press the menu key select Options->Cache Operations. Then clear the Content Cache.
    07-21-07 04:59 PM
    I cleared everything there and no luck.
    07-21-07 05:12 PM
    I had this show up once when I wasn't in a service area an I checked save request for later.

Go under your messages list and you will see a message with that icon. Mark it read and the icon will go away.
    07-21-07 08:22 PM
    Go under your messages list and you will see a message with that icon. Mark it read and the icon will go away.
    That's what it is. Though the Message title that pops up doesn't list any number next to it as if you got a txt, etc. I still had to mark the item as opened.

Thanks everyone.
    07-21-07 08:32 PM
    That's what it is. Though the Message title that pops up doesn't list any number next to it as if you got a txt, etc. I still had to mark the item as opened.

Thanks everyone.
    No problem, glad I could help.
    07-21-07 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD