Hey everyone,

I've got an 8830 with Bell, and I'm having trouble with a couple things:
    1) When using Windows Live Messenger, I can't see my entire contact list. It only shows 15 people that are online. How can i view all of my contacts?

2) When watching videos, on any video, after the first 10 secs, it says error and stops playing the video. Anyone ever experience this?

3) I was using the GPS app, and when I went back to it an hour later, it won't open now. And when I try to go to it through switch applications, I can see it is running but when I select it, it doesn't do anything. How can I end the program some other way?

Thanks!
    12-23-07 02:59 PM
    1) if you want to view ALL contacts, offline and online, in Messenger, press the BlackBerry button, scroll and select options. In options, change show offline contacts.

2) check to see your video is "good". Or use Roxio to convert your video/music for the BlackBerry (the program isn't that great, but it's a good troubleshooting tool)

3) Reset and see what happens.
    12-23-07 04:23 PM
    1) if you want to view ALL contacts, offline and online, in Messenger, press the BlackBerry button, scroll and select options. In options, change show offline contacts.

2) check to see your video is "good". Or use Roxio to convert your video/music for the BlackBerry (the program isn't that great, but it's a good troubleshooting tool)

3) Reset and see what happens.
    thanks for the response..

1) i can see my offline contacts when i do that, but my problem is that i can't see all my online contacts. I can only see most of my contacts once they have messaged me first. And it always says "Online (14/40)" something like that.

2) I checked all the videos, same problem.
    12-23-07 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD