Hey, New user here and not too techy, is that a word?
    I have a few issues I need some help with.

1. I want my email to look like email. The links are a long drawn out url instead of the one word links like on my desktop. Pretty annoying. And while were on email, how do you get the ""deleivery confirmation" messages to stop every time I send an email from my Blackberry?

2. Browsing. It seems like some web sites get stuck in the middle of loading and I get the bilinking hourglass on and off for a long time. It slows up my blackberry and sometimes it won't go away for a while. Finaly it does its own reset and wipes out all my old emails and phone log??? I dont get it. And the're not un common websites either. Fandango, last night for example.

3. Finally... Where do I get some good Applications from?? 3rd party or not.

Thanks. I have more, but that's for another day.
    07-18-08 01:14 PM
    Hey, New user here and not too techy, is that a word?
    I have a few issues I need some help with.

1. I want my email to look like email. The links are a long drawn out url instead of the one word links like on my desktop. Pretty annoying. And while were on email, how do you get the ""deleivery confirmation" messages to stop every time I send an email from my Blackberry?

You mean HTML? Nope. Not on the OS you are operating, unfortunately. And as far as delivery confirmation, this depends on what email service you are using. IE - Gmail, Yahoo, etc. If you are using your blackberry.net email, you can change this under your email settings.

2. Browsing. It seems like some web sites get stuck in the middle of loading and I get the bilinking hourglass on and off for a long time. It slows up my blackberry and sometimes it won't go away for a while. Finaly it does its own reset and wipes out all my old emails and phone log??? I dont get it. And the're not un common websites either. Fandango, last night for example.

This can be one of two things: Either the site you are trying to access has just waaaaaay to much to load (IE flash, images, etc,) or your phone is running low on memoury. Options>Status. Check your available mem. Anything under 12MB is an issue.

3. Finally... Where do I get some good Applications from?? 3rd party or not.

Depends. What kind of apps are you looking for?

Thanks. I have more, but that's for another day.
    Hope this helps.
    07-18-08 01:18 PM
    Thanks, that was quick.
    I have 7032516 bytes free
    And apps... Just browsing for some cool stuff. Any suggestions?
    07-18-08 01:20 PM
    You NEED to follow the guide below. This is the reason you are losing information. You realistically should have 10,000,000 bytes bare minimum.

How to Increase BlackBerry's File free memory

CB store has a bunch of software. And there are threads with top apps/must have apps suggestions.
    07-18-08 01:24 PM
    If you want your email to look like email try BBSmart. They have a HTML email program, that will do what you are looking for. Hope this helps.
    07-18-08 01:24 PM
    Yeah your memoury is low. Make sure you have a media card, and store all media on it. You can download MaxMem from BlackBerryTrade.com to remove preinstalled media, VAD, PTT, themes, etc. Also, make sure you properly close out running apps. IE - Menu>Close. Clear your internet cache under your browser options, and do a battery pull.

Ok. Define "cool stuff" for me...
    07-18-08 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD