heyy i have a few BES questions.
    one - when i send an email from my phone, it says "from my blackberry" or something along those lines. is there any way to change that?

and two - i have people i want to store their email addresses in my phone. i dont really want to do it in my contacts becuase i only have their emails, not their phone numbers. is there a way to put a folder in my contacts with just peoples email addresses? or i could just put a . at the front of their name so it puts them ll at the top or bottom of the list...any other ideas?
    01-30-08 06:47 PM
    ?1 The text is managed by the BES you will need access to the BES manager on the server to change that I believe..

?2 Why would you want to do that... Even if you just have the email address it would make sense to have it synced in your contacts for convenience... I don't believe there is a way to separate it.
    01-30-08 08:24 PM
    You can go to sprint.blackberry.com and set up your username and password, which is what you did through Email Settings. Once you've done that, you have access to all of your email accounts and can change your signature for each of them.
    01-30-08 08:46 PM
    It would be easiest to do this in your Options menu emsil on the 8830, or am I missing something?

Your desktop manager also allows you to change it.

MNG

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 10:48 PM
    Thanks all for the help :-). Ill check out all the ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD