Hey guys I wanted to find out what your favorite sites are that are designed for viewing on a bb. Sonetimes its a pain to load and navigate a.full size site. Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-07 02:51 PM
    m.crackberry.com! Sorry, I had to.
    10-11-07 02:59 PM
    If you use Opera mini it makes viewing full size pages a lot better. You can download it via www.operamini.com Just go to the site using your BB's browser. Also, must agree with the Trev on CB's wap site!!!
    10-11-07 03:08 PM
    You may wish to bookmark and try out the site called Skweezer. It's also useful to keep as a solution if you ever have problems loading a website from your device.

Go to Home on your Blackberry. You then enter a URL of a website you wish to visit - choose option 3. "Browse the Web"

Skweezer will load the site optimized for a mobile device - this means the page will also load faster. The amount of data you save as you load the page is indicated as a percentage, and the volume in MBs.
    Last edited by Berryman; 10-11-07 at 04:57 PM.
    10-11-07 04:13 PM
    If you need weather updates go to Welcome to The Weather Underground : Weather Underground. When you croll down under the logo they have a Mobile option and an iPhone option, The iPhone option looks really good with the BB Browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-07 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD