I did a search and came up with squat...

Has any one bought the SEIDO oem size ext. battery for the 8830? If so how is it? What are your opinions and experiance with it. Im looking to buy one asap.... Thanks

Also i just foung this ASP Technology Battery for your Blackberry from RIM. Anyone ever hear of this?? Wonder wich is better?

Blackberry� 8800 Battery with ASP� Technology - 7914 - Fommy.com
    Last edited by strcdan; 01-31-08 at 04:03 PM.
    01-31-08 11:05 AM
    One person on this thread said he thinks he's getting 15-20% more life out of it.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-8830-a-4.html
    01-31-08 12:36 PM
    One person on this thread said he thinks he's getting 15-20% more life out of it.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-8830-a-4.html
    thanks but no one replied about the 8830
    01-31-08 03:36 PM
    wow alllll you crack addicts and nobody bought a extended oem size battery???
    01-31-08 08:48 PM
    So...... I take it nobody

bbought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-08 03:34 PM
    I did get one and the first time after charging it did great, second time seemed to drain fast..but now it has leveled off and I am getting a little longer time...not sure about the percentage but a little longer. Seems to go to the halfway mark rather quickly but holds there for a great deal of time...
    cp
    02-04-08 04:42 PM
    I did get one and the first time after charging it did great, second time seemed to drain fast..but now it has leveled off and I am getting a little longer time...not sure about the percentage but a little longer. Seems to go to the halfway mark rather quickly but holds there for a great deal of time...
    cp
    Was it a siedo battery? Also do you make calls alot? cause thats what eats my oem battery alot i notice. So all in all do you recomend this? Alot more juice in it or what
    02-04-08 05:30 PM
    it was the seido off this website's store..
    i do reccomend trying it, maybe get it from a store with a good return policy that way if it does not help after a few charges then your out a little postage...
    I loved the fact that it did increase more after a few charges and it fits in the oem door, my old phone had a new back that bulged out...so worth it to me, if even for a little more charge...
    02-05-08 11:07 AM
    Thanks a lot for the input

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD