Hi everyone,

I've been receiving email over BIS just fine for a few months now. The other day, a slot opened up on our BES server at work. Our systems admin told me to turn off BIS, go into Enterprise Activation, and gave me a password to enter.

I didn't know how to turn off BIS but I logged into my BIS account on my phone and deleted all of my email accounts, which I assume would do the same thing.

When I go into Enterprise Activation and enter the password and try to activate, I get the error:

"An error occurred. Please contact your System Administrator"

Ideas?
    12-14-07 09:10 AM
    Did you ADD the BES feature to your account, via Verizon, and thus pay more for your monthly service? If not, that's why it's not working...

Ps: you can't turn off BIS, per se'...
    12-14-07 10:31 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I called Verizon customer service this morning and they said I should be good to go.

When I look at my plan online, I have BLACKBERRY UNLIMITED BBA and BLACKBERRY PROVISION listed as features.

Does this look right? Perhaps the Verizon guy didn't know what he was talking about? He said the problem was between my phone and the BES server.
    12-14-07 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD