I think I am not alone when I say that it is annoying and not necessary to have your signature show up EVERY TIME when emailing back and forth with the same person. I would much rather prefer the signature show up when I send the first email and not every time, it�s frustrating. Is there a way to do this and if so could someone please tell me what it is? Thank you!
    10-24-08 03:57 PM
    HHmm, good question, I thought I had the answer in the "edit" portion of the BIS email account but it's not there
    10-24-08 04:10 PM
    Not an option. Be thankful, some of us want that signature on every email. Are you anoyed because it's the standard Blackberry one, or did you put your own in there and that's still anoying?
    10-24-08 04:37 PM
    They way I got rid of this is by creating an auto text. I set it up so that when type aa it will change it to my full signature. Then removed the signature from BIS. That way I can include it on the first message and not the rest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 12:17 PM
    Thank you very much for your responses everyone.

8830_Aaron: Thank your for your answer, i think i see the light at the end of the tunnel afterall. I am not sure how to create an auto text though and was wondering if you could give me step by step instructions. I got my BB 3 months ago, so i am very much of a "noob". Thank you in advance !

TheSultan: Thank you for your effort, i was also dissappointed its not an option in BIS email system.

JRSCCivic98: Yes i have created my own signature, and i want it to show only once.
    10-27-08 10:03 AM
    To create an autotext go to options, select autotext. Press menu and select new. The first option says "replace" put in aa or whatever letter combination you want in that field. The next field is "replace with" type your signature in that field. There are 2 more options below that and I leave them at their default setting.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 11:51 AM
    Aaron, once again thank you for your guidance. I did exactly what you said I should have. I think there is an option that must be enabled in order for this to work. Right now it just says "aa" at the bottom of the email and nothing else, I deleted the signature as per your instructions. Is there an additional option such as AutoComplete or something, im just thinking out loud here, ?
    10-27-08 12:28 PM
    After typing aa are you putting a space after it? On my BB i type zz and then hit space and it corrects it with my signature.

P.S. Sorry for the delayed response
    Aaron
    10-28-08 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD