First, I have searched (maybe not well enough) and not found anything to help this situation.
    I don't know why I can't figure this out and am quite sure i'm overlooking something simple.
    I use my BB with a BES and also set up Gmail on the BIS. I have a seperate mailbox icon for my gmail (BIS) emails. Whenever I receive an email on my gmail account, a copy also shows up in my mailbox that I use for my work account. I was using the gmail app but I like the mailbox features on the blackberry much better as far as functionality. What am I missing here? I do not want any of my gmail to show up in my mailbox that I use for work because then its just duplicate mail I have to sift through to read work emails. Im in IT and get about 100 emails a day just through work. so sifting through gmail to get to work can be a pain. HELP??!!??
    07-27-07 09:08 AM
    Posting how many people haven't answered your question isn't going to accomplish much. People view your message because the don't know what's in it yet. I'm sure if people knew the answer, the would help.

Now, on to your problem. The short answer is that you can't separate your BES messages from your BIS messages. This is because ALL messages always go into the main messages folder. BES messages always use the default folder. There is no way around this. Sorry.
    07-27-07 12:19 PM
    Thanks for your response. I guess that answers the question as to why Gmail has an independent app for the email.
    07-27-07 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD