Hi there,

Just got the 8830. I spent about 40 minutes setting up my non-functional browser capability with VZW. They sent me the latest service books. BUT, when I put an event into the calendar, and then change the event in any way, I get a duplicate entry. It doesn't actually "change" the entry as much as create another with the modifications.

I have been reading about the whole Outlook SYNC mess and how that creates duplicate entries. But I have not even synched with outlook once yet. I am trying to avoid that for now.

What I don't understand is that I have the Curve right now too, with supposedly the same OS, and I don't have this problem at all. I don't have a problem synching with outlook either. Unfortunately, I am sending it back next week due to the poor reception on the phone. Otherwise, I'd keep the Curve over the 8830 in a heartbeat based on all these little bugs.

Any suggestions for this little problem? I am going to be bummed if I have to keep manually deleting entries that I change.

Thanks!

Katherine
    Last edited by kath00; 06-22-07 at 12:33 AM.
    06-22-07 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD