Does any one know how to synchronize an Excel file with the documents to go? I have used it before with palm and it was part of the synch process, but I cannot find it in the desktop manager. right now I am using the file on my expansion card and just moving it back and forth to the computer. Any ideas
    09-04-08 08:06 AM
    DocsToGo for BB does not synchronize, as it does on Palm. Perhaps a 'future enhancement'...
    09-05-08 05:26 AM
    I had come to the same conclusion, but was hoping I had just missed something.
    09-05-08 09:08 AM
    Its actually in the DTG FAQ on their website along with a link to suggest they add it (assuming they actually read those). I was a little disappointed they don't have it yet since I too had it on my Treo. Ended up using a freeware folder sync tool to copy back and forth semi-automatically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 09:23 AM
    dang...i have been asking this question over in the Storm forum.

This is actually what i am going to miss the most about my Treo!
    11-03-08 09:34 PM
    Am a new BOLD owner, desparate for way to sync a doc to go Xcel spreadsheet. Any new developements for this as of yet?

Thanks for ANY info.
    02-28-09 08:33 PM
    Sorry, haven't seen any updates. The FAQ I mentioned above is # 16 at Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) . I'm still using a freeware sync app to sync the BB and PC folders.
    02-28-09 08:53 PM
    Here's a link that may help answer your questions...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/how...ocuments+to+go
    02-28-09 08:57 PM
    Sync would be nice but it's free so we shouldn't complain.
    03-02-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD