This just started happening yesterday without any changes on my part:

If I delete a message in Outlook or webmail (2 accounts), the message is not deleted on my BB. I checked the settings on the BIS website and they seem to be fine. What's going on?
    04-02-08 07:40 AM
    This never worked before? By directional wireless reconcile wasn't going to be implemented until the new BIS patch and OS upgrades on the phones this spring.
    04-02-08 08:05 AM
    Not true. Actually, I misspoke in my first post. Messages are deleted on my BB for my work email (accessed through webmail) but not Yahoo. Yahoo was also working up until yesterday.
    04-02-08 10:15 AM
    The work email then must be setup via BES, not BIS. BIG difference. Also, Yahoo email has/had some advanced BIS support capabilities as to what you're discribing as to being able to reconcile both ways. However, just a few days ago (over the weekend) RIM updated all the carrier BIS servers to a new version of BIS in preparation for the 4.5 OS release. So, it very well could be linked to that. Try the usual, battery pull, reset the Yahoo account on BIS or just try resending service books first. Also check to make sure your wireless reconcile is set for that account on the handheld. Hack, it could even be a limitation that's been turned on by your BES Admin all of a sudden... you know, they don't always tell you these things.
    04-02-08 04:25 PM
    My work email is over BIS via webmail. I have a feeling that it is due to the BIS upgrade over the weekend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 06:16 PM
    Damn it mang, you make me want to try the delete on server to see if it reconciles down. This has never worked before... maybe they just turned it on recently, that would be nice.
    04-02-08 09:13 PM
    It must have been a server issue. I can once again delete messages on Yahoo webmail and the messages are instantly removed from my BB. The same is true for my work email (accessed through BIS).
    04-04-08 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD