Has anyone found a good sweat proof small case. I currently use a snack zip lock bag and it does the job You can hear through the plastic.
    here is what i'm looking for:
    Small and light weight.
    easy to install and uninstall as I use the BB belt holster during work.
    sweat proof it will be in my back pocket on a cycling jersey.
    03-30-08 01:12 PM
    I also use the snack bag. There really isn't anything out there that I have found yet that will cover all the ports and protect them from moisture. I also use the snack bag for the ipod as well. Learned the hard way by frying the logic board on ipod due to sweat.
    03-30-08 01:16 PM
    I been cycling with cell phones for a long time and if you find sweat proof container let ME know. I typically store the cell phone in the wedge under the seat where I keep the spare tube. Its well protected there if you have a spill and protects in from the weather.
    03-30-08 03:24 PM
    An Otterbox will keep the moisture out, but the weight is a different story.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 03:38 PM
    My wife and I also just keep our 8830's in our wedge packs under our seats. Just check them when we stop for a break. Looking forward to getting back out there again. We got 2 new Trek road bike's last summer.. Can't wait to do it all over again!
    03-30-08 09:34 PM
    under the seat wow haha i have to try that kept it in my socks
    03-31-08 02:44 AM
    There are probably a bunch of us looking for the same solution. My wedge pack is full with 2 tubes 2 c02 cartritdges one multi tool. Since I ride in the Maryland area, rain rides are a fairly common thing so the road grime from the rear tire is pretty caustic.
    Maybe a trip to the store to find the lateset advancement in ziplock bags is the key.
    03-31-08 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD