HELP! I had a problem with the headset port, so Verizon replaced. (Ugh) Unfortunately, I can no longer open certain email links, i.e., the daily updates from the multiple listing service (I'm a real estate agent, kind of a big problem).

Currently: 8830 WE v4.2.2.196 (Platform 3.0.0.84) (which I'm sure will mean something to someone, but I'm inovermyhead!)
    08-22-08 02:38 PM
    You ever figure this out? I have the same problem. I get links I am supposed to click on and I can't do it.
    08-28-08 02:51 PM
    Common problem from what I hear, hopefully someone will post a solution soon
    08-28-08 02:54 PM
    1. what OS you running.?

2. I did some testing. with 4.5 OS running on my device. if I email a link to myself, I get the link viewing HTML, but it's not click able. but if I change it to plain text, i can click on it.... switching back to HTML the hot link goes away and it's just text......

It's something with OS 4.5 and HTML email.
    08-29-08 10:40 PM
    I just had this problem when I upgraded my OS. All I did was log into my BIS account from my computer and resent my service books. Give that a try and see what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 09:30 AM
    okay cancel my first answer.....

I did some more testing and what i noticed is any time i sent a link to my blackberry address from my pc the links would not be Hot linked. but if i were to send them from my phone to my phone. they would work, http and http://www

wierd....
    08-30-08 11:22 AM
    Try modifying your Browser Options/General Properties to select Enable Javascript Location Support.
    09-23-08 07:23 AM
    Try modifying your Browser Options/General Properties to select Enable Javascript Location Support.
    Does nothing in regards to email in the inbox....
    09-23-08 07:26 AM
    HELP! I had a problem with the headset port, so Verizon replaced. (Ugh) Unfortunately, I can no longer open certain email links, i.e., the daily updates from the multiple listing service (I'm a real estate agent, kind of a big problem).

Currently: 8830 WE v4.2.2.196 (Platform 3.0.0.84) (which I'm sure will mean something to someone, but I'm inovermyhead!)
    did you figure out how to open MLS links on your blackberry? I can't open my daily reports either...
    11-04-08 04:44 PM
    I have had a Palm Treo for 5 years and I am used to being able to open links that come in an email. Especially links from my MLS board that have daily updates (realtor emails). I can't open any links that are emailed to me from this phone. I have the Blackberry Curve 8310. Any help?
    11-04-08 04:50 PM
    I had the same problem. your solution works very well

than you
    02-24-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD