I noticed that most of my recurring all day events (weeklong meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) were changing from single day events to ones that overlap two days. I also ended up with some of them coming up as two separate events occurring on the same day. This occurred after a sync, and it caused me about an hour's worth of work to get them all corrected.

After I made the changes, I manually deleted my Intellisync folder, and that cleared this up the first time I went to sync again. However, I just tried another sync, and the notification for changes I got from DTM indicated it was going to duplicate everything I had just undone.

For the record, I'm running DTM 4.5 and Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Professional, SP3.

Any thoughts?
    03-10-09 02:56 PM
    Sounds like a possible DST issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 05:25 PM
    That seems to make sense. I'll try to track that one down, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears.
    03-11-09 06:07 AM
    After googling this, it turns out it is a DST issue, actually the "extended DST" that we just adopted here. There are lengthy discussions about how to fix this, and Microsoft even has a patch out there. I think I'll just wait for the "normal" DST to arrive in a few weeks before I try to sync my calendar again. Thanks for pointing me in this direction.
    03-12-09 08:50 AM
    No problem. Everyone here is always glad to help. Money in the Karma bank.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:31 AM
    I noticed that most of my recurring all day events (weeklong meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) were changing from single day events to ones that overlap two days. I also ended up with some of them coming up as two separate events occurring on the same day. This occurred after a sync.

Any thoughts?
    I just started having this issue yesterday. I plugged my phone in to create a back-up and DM installed an updated OS. I thought that was weird, but I went with it. My OS version is now 4.5.0.175. If you look at the events that are supposed to be only one day in length, but are in the calendar for two days, when you look at the details of the second day, it shows the first day's details. Deleting the event on the second day also deletes the first day event.

Anyone know of a solution other than using a previous back-up?
    12-25-09 09:04 PM
    went ahead with a prior back-up of the calendar. so far so ggod.
    12-25-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD