Does anyone have any insight on what should be checked and non checked with the browser settings?

Can anyone direct to me to write-up or post on this subject that may explain what each setting represents?

I have a webpage that will allow me to enter data in the first field but will not allow me to click on the second field to enter my password. I am thinking it might be associated with a setting.

I was going to check or enable all of the settings but wasnt sure if that was a good idea.

Thanks
    Bill
    09-15-08 08:29 AM
    Here you go...

Your wap viewing problem could be due to having the wrong browser settings. The default settings don't work well. For better performance on wap pages, check all the boxes in Options / Browser Configuration. "Support Style Sheets" is critical for the wapforums pages to display properly.

Here's a relevant link: How to Access Crackberry from my Blackberry
    09-15-08 03:54 PM
    "I also have "Style Sheets media type" set to "Handheld"

I took this from the link you provided.

Is this no longer an option?
    09-17-08 08:12 AM
    "I also have "Style Sheets media type" set to "Handheld"

I took this from the link you provided.

Is this no longer an option?
    I deleted it from my instructions because it's not an option for OS 4.3 Browsers. In OS 4.2.n.n, the choice is "Handheld" or "Screen." I can't tell a difference when looking at the wap forums. It may make a difference on non-wap websites.
    09-17-08 08:43 AM
    I received this message on a webpage

IFRAME support is required

Any ideas?
    09-18-08 07:42 AM
    Looks like your question was asked 7 months ago, and apparently nobody knew the answer then...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/mob...iframes-19687/

Maybe somebody has a better idea now...
    09-18-08 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD