Hi,
    For some reason I don't have brick breaker in my applications. Anyone know where I can download it for free? Thanks for your help
    01-21-08 09:51 AM
    It was available at mobile.blackberry.com

If not, look here also
    3rd Party Application List - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    01-21-08 10:00 AM
    I got an error on the second page? hmmm. Am I missing something?
    01-21-08 10:05 AM
    that link works good...

Here is brickbreaker direct FROM your BB browser:
    http://mobile.blackberry.com/mss/games_eula
    01-21-08 10:11 AM
    I must have a serious case of the Mondays, because I am getting "HTTP Error 404: page not found", while trying to open on my BB.
    01-21-08 10:34 AM
    This may sound foolish, but are you SURE you don't have BrickBreaker and you just don't know it? Is it possible that you just don't have an icon visible? (Go to your home screen, click on the small button to the left of the trackball, and click on "Show all"...it'll instantly show you all the icons).

Unless you have already done so, you can also go (on the home screen) to : Options, Advanced Options, Applications... let it 'build' its list, and see if BrickBreaker appears there.

Let us know how it turns out.
    01-21-08 12:17 PM
    done and done. Nothing. I am pretty literate with the BB and have a bad feeling I might have deleted it when I was drunk or just making bad decisions. I am sure I didn't hide it as well. Either way, I would like to try and get it back. Still trying. Thanks in advance guys.
    01-21-08 02:14 PM
    I completely understand because I have the same problem...

A couple of days ago my blackberry's OS failed and everything got wiped (all of my contacts, preferences, applications). and I stupidly never backed-up.

So I had to re-download all of my applications through blackberry app world but I have still been unable to find Brick-Breaker, Calculator, or Notepad.

Can anyone help me track any of these down?
    12-30-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD