OK, i've searched and though I did learn a lot, I still don't have the definitive answer to my question. I want a stereo bluetooth headset that I can use to listen to music and movies on my BB 8830 WE. Is this possible or am I just dreaming? If it's possible and you have done it yourself, what headset did you use and would you recommend it to someone you liked/loved. I would have posted this in the bluetooth forum but I don't need to know if this is possible with a curve or any other device. Thanks for the help.
    08-03-08 07:58 AM
    08-03-08 08:01 AM
    I was told that a2dp will only work on the audio side but couldn't work with the visual so no you can't watch and listen to it on a bluetooth headset. I asked a million times it doesn't make sense to me but that's the way it is. I was also told that the xplayer would let you watch movies and listen thur you headser but I can't get it to work.
    08-03-08 08:46 AM
    I was told that a2dp will only work on the audio side but couldn't work with the visual so no you can't watch and listen to it on a bluetooth headset. I asked a million times it doesn't make sense to me but that's the way it is. I was also told that the xplayer would let you watch movies and listen thur you headser but I can't get it to work.
    The reason is latency - a time lag that puts audio behind video if you try streaming the audio over Bluetooth - so the lips move before you hear the words.

You can see the same effect live by putting two people in the same room on a phone call together with one or both using BT.
    08-03-08 11:09 AM
    I got the motorola behind the head bluetooth phones, work great, and you can make call through them too.
    08-04-08 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD