I am looking for a good headset for my Blackberry what do you recommend?
    08-03-08 10:58 AM
    can't go wrong with motorola best sound quality i've had. I had alot of issues with plantronics with bb's(tons of static)
    08-03-08 11:01 AM
    Thanks also I would be using this for driving would I do better with one of the peaker systems that are available and should I go with an easy install or integrated?
    08-03-08 11:03 AM
    Thanks also I would be using this for driving would I do better with one of the peaker systems that are available and should I go with an easy install or integrated?
    My car has built-in bluetooth, but that isn't without its idiosyncrasies. I can't have the a/c up too loud, the radio cuts off so that the speakers can be used for the bluetooth, and the windows need to be shut to block out wind noise. Even so, it's still convenient.

In terms of an aftermarket vehicle bluetooth that requires installation, the Parrot brand appears to be the most widely used. My husband has tried an inexpensive small speaker stick-on variety, which had terrible sound. The cost was around $25, and went right back to the store.

In terms of bluetooth headsets for use with the Blackberry, I just got a Motorola h680 after using a Jabra BT350 for a few years. I had problems keeping the Jabra paired to the BB. I LOVE the Motorola. It's small, has clear sound, fits my ear without falling off, and the BB recognized it IMMEDIATELY upon pairing. As soon as I turn it on (when it's in range of the BB), it automatically connects. In my opinion, I feel that the bluetooth headset is even more convenient than the one that's built into the car.
    Last edited by KarlyT; 08-03-08 at 12:52 PM.
    08-03-08 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD