I thought mine was water damamge but i fixed it by downloading

BB desktop software

then do a back up so all you information is saved

go into you apllications delete anythin you downloaded for my it was skysports but can be anythin.

whilst connected to you pc or laptop turn your phone off.

If you lucky the screen will come back on showin you connected to the pc/laptop its liek a white screen witha mobile and computer symbols

close BB desktop software then turn mobile back on thats how i fixed mine.

was completely lucky for me as i wasnt aimin for this just happened to work.

if your unlucky it might be a hardware fault buy a new screen from ebay and replace it your self plenty of videos on how to on youtube and its really easy and allot cheaper.

hope this helps ppl somewhat
    08-25-11 02:24 AM
    If you battery is plugged in, the screen is black, and you have a flashing red light. This means your phone is in a debug mode. Get the Blackberry Desktop Software. Plug your blackberry phone in. NOW, here is the trick. Because it's in a debug mode, the BB software will not see it nor will your computer. YOU MUST, click on PIN on the BB Desktop Manager. This will open the Connection Options window. Where it says Connection Type <None>, YOU must change it to USB. Once you have done this, go to Application Loader and remove anything new you might have added. OR you can go to Backup and Restore to restore it back. It is best if you remove all software you have added and then run a Update. For anymore help, feel free to post!
    how do i find the word PIN on the BB Desktop Manager
    12-28-11 10:53 AM
    But did she lose all het data after you did this?? Because I don't wanna lose my data!!!
    01-17-13 08:20 AM
    the only way is to reprogram the unit.... damn... it work for me... now my unit is working well
    09-25-13 03:47 AM
    really genious? clicking on PIN is not an option on BDM..
    12-03-13 06:16 AM
    hello,

I tried every thing to resolve it. but not succeeded.
    My phone won't start.
    it only shows blank screen with red light flashing.
    I restore my phone so many times using Blackberry link.
    and also did the update using blackberry link and also through the update through the web,

Please help me to get out of it.
    08-03-15 12:48 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD