Having a problem with outlook emails continuing to show up seamlessly on my Blackberry 8830. Just began on 5/3/17, notices several times per day from Blackberry Limited to Verify my email password. I have validated my email password on my Blackberry 8830 World Edition phone over and over again for 3 days (yes my BB is that old - about 10 years of going strong until now!). I have several email accounts set up on my BB (outlook, yahoo, gmail) and I have been asked to repetitively re-validate only my outlook email account on my BB. Perhaps it is a problem with outlook since 5/3/17? Dunno. To try and resolve, I have also changed my password in my outlook email account on my desktop, followed by re-validating to this new password on the Blackberry. Still the notices to validate my outlook password follow on my BB, and then notices continue. It would be nice if it was just an erroneous notice, but I have to continually re-validate my outlook email account on my BB using the same password or an updated password (as updated thru my desktop). Again, gmail and yahoo email accounts on BB are working fine. It is only the outlook email account that has to repetitively be re-validated in order to continue receiving the email messages on my handy little old Blackberry.
    I was thinking I would shut it down, try removing battery, then rebooting the BB. But I think a previous poster said this did not work either. Then, I thought I would try removing the particular email account from the Blackberry and add it back in again? But, I wasn't sure that maybe it is a problem with my BB 8830 and then maybe I would not be allowed to enter the email address back into the phone? Apparently this is happening with several models of Blackberry phones, so maybe it is a glitch with Microsoft Outlook. Anyone have advice or a successful cure for this problem yet?? Thanks for your input!! BTW, outlook was continually asking me to re-sign in to my account on my desktop computer a couple of weeks ago or so, but this problem seems to have resolved itself..
    05-05-17 07:04 PM
    Have you tried creating an app password, if you have two-factor authentication enabled?
    05-05-17 07:08 PM
    I have the same problem, just started in the past couple weeks. Once I validate with the same password, I get my emails and then shortly thereafter I get another message from Blackberry to again validate!
    05-09-17 09:02 AM
    Seems to be a problem with Blackberry and/or else MS Outlook, has been going on with several posters since about 5/3/17. See the discussion on the related thread "Validate email account". As far as I know, this problem continues with no cure yet...
    05-10-17 01:02 AM
    On the support.blackberry.com site they have a Knowledge Base article titled 'How to use the Email Account Validation Tool (EAVT).' The article directs you to the tool's location:
    http://www.blackberry.com/eavt2
    The tool is easy to use. The Knowledge Base article number is KB33444.
    05-10-17 09:30 AM
    On the support.blackberry.com site they have a Knowledge Base article titled 'How to use the Email Account Validation Tool (EAVT).' The article directs you to the tool's location:
    http://www.blackberry.com/eavt2
    The tool is easy to use. The Knowledge Base article number is KB33444.
    05-10-17 09:31 AM
    I think maybe you may be referring to the same validation procedure many of us have been using to re-validate our outlook email accounts, in our Blackberries, several times each day since 5/3/17? I would be curious if you might have additional input re the discussion on the related topic thread on this site "Validate email account". As far as I know, this problem continues with no cure yet...
    05-11-17 03:00 AM