I need some recommendations for the best bluetooth for the 8830WE? Best sound quality, durability, style, etc. I look forward to hearing your input. Thanks
    06-04-08 03:29 PM
    Take a look in the Bluetooth forum. There're a lot of posts there. I just returned a Plantronics 655A because it started dropping calls, but another guy there has been using his for three weeks with no problems.
    06-04-08 03:44 PM
    Jabra jx10 has worked wonderfully for me for 5 months plus now.
    06-05-08 08:00 AM
    I have used a Jawbone for several months now and have had absolutely no problems with it. Plus the sound quality is fantastic.
    06-05-08 08:05 AM
    you will get as many (and varied) responses to this question as you would to what do you like on your pizza...

that being said...

I use a blueant z9 and love its call quality and ease of use as well as the size...

i know lots of people who love the jawbone as well... it has excellent call quality...but i find it too big and modern art for my tastes...

-db
    06-05-08 08:08 AM
    I have the Jawbone 2, and love it. It's the best bluetooth headset I've owned.
    06-05-08 08:08 AM
    I have the Jawbone 2, and love it. It's the best bluetooth headset I've owned.
    I get a vibration in mine. Is there a way to clear this up.
    06-06-08 11:07 PM
    Again, everyone has their own preference.

I recently got a Jawbone 2 and the sound quality is the best of any of the BT headsets I've used over the last 4 years. small and lightweight, stylish.

i'm partial to headsets that don't need an earloop to stay in, and Jawbone 2 fits this category due to light weight.

also you can leave the (leather covered - plush!) earloop on and just flip it forward if you don't want it behind your ear.

expensive ($109.95) but i think worth it. nothing more frustrating than not being able to hear or be heard.
    06-07-08 07:25 AM
    Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth works sweet! I just got it and have used it for about a week...very comfy and super clear!
    06-08-08 04:45 PM
    you will get as many (and varied) responses to this question as you would to what do you like on your pizza...

that being said...

I use a blueant z9 and love its call quality and ease of use as well as the size...

i know lots of people who love the jawbone as well... it has excellent call quality...but i find it too big and modern art for my tastes...

-db
    I also have the BlueAnt Z9; its truly a great BT headset- just wish it had longer talk time. The newest model is the Z9i- havent tried that one yet- but I will.
    06-08-08 04:48 PM
    I had a Jawbone and couldn't get use to the fit (felt like it was coming out of my ear) Was coming off a Jabra 500 with vibration that was an in ear BT.
    Checked a few reviews and went with the Plantronics 655 and love it..light secure fit, good call quality.
    06-08-08 09:22 PM
    ...Checked a few reviews and went with the Plantronics 655 and love it..light secure fit, good call quality.
    Hang onto your receipt. Mine worked great for about 10 days, then started dropping calls. I've got a thread about it in the Bluetooth forum. I may have just had a defective unit, though, since others are not reporting a problem. I'd like to hear from you again in a couple of weeks to see if it's still working well. I could always try another one.

Excuse me, I misread. I had a 665. You have a 655. Very similar. I'd still like an update on how you like it after using it awhile.
    Last edited by JeffH; 06-08-08 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Corrected 655/665 mistake.
    06-08-08 09:31 PM
    The Jawbone has worked incredibly well for me.
    06-09-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD