Well, I for one think BeamReader's ok-ok, even tho on some PDFs, the graphic doesn't come out at all. And my biggest gripe with the BeamReader current beta version is that I have to keep a constant watch on the mem used, otherwise I'd go "*$%! -- there goes my emails being deleted."

So I'm curious on how you folks like the BeamReader current beta version?
    01-11-09 04:49 PM
    Well, I for one think BeamReader's ok-ok, even tho on some PDFs, the graphic doesn't come out at all. And my biggest gripe with the BeamReader current beta version is that I have to keep a constant watch on the mem used, otherwise I'd go "*$%! -- there goes my emails being deleted."

So I'm curious on how you folks like the BeamReader current beta version?
    I like it but as you stated have to watch how much memory is used. I don't need it very often so when I do I just re-install it. Though it is nothing in size compared to Docs to go with the update for excel.
    01-11-09 05:37 PM
    Well, I dont mind to have Docs to Go, unfortunately I have issues with the compatibility (I use 6.0 version to work with my Sony Clie TH55). Plus my OS is still in 4.2 stage instead of 4.5 which DocsToGo insists on. :-/ Using PalmPDF for my Sony Clie, and BeamReader on my BB 8830 on occasional basis.
    01-12-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD